Crosby stopped by the Reebok Classic 30th Anniversary Showcase to chop it up with a who's-who of hip hop up-'n-comers and graffiti luminaries. Click play to see:
- Ace Hood tells us how much money he ever spent in one day? guess what he bought.
- Legendary graffiti artist and ambassador Stash discusses curating the Reebok Classic anniversary line.
- G.O.O.D. Music young gun/Kanye West protégé Travi$ Scott tells us about the first beat he ever made -- then ropes in legendary producer Mike Dean to explain what happens when you hang with God-like people.
- Miami graffiti writer Tati talks bringing her paintings of curvy women to the Reebok silhouette.
- Houston MC Kirko Bangz explains the birthing of his break out jam "Drank In My Cup".
- Vinny Cha$e talks not having to sound like you're from the South to make money as an rapper from New York.
- Doug E. Fresh and his two rapping sons Trips N' Slim talk the lost art of freestyling.
Check out more from the party in the gallery below, or at Reebok Classics' website.