The number of “Harlem Shake” videos on the internet, compared to the number of said videos produced by actual Harlem residents is staggeringly high. Trying to tip the scales, homegrown Harlemite Azealia Banks Banks dropped a feature-length song to the now-ubiquitous dance tune.
So, here’s what we know:
- Azealia Banks is ridiculously hot. Skip to 2:45.
- She raps into a Hello Kitty lollipop for some of this video?
- For the amount of skin she’s showing, the video is still relatively low on the view-counter (around 95,000 at this post.)
- 2:45. Just do it.
- The song has already been deleted from Soundcloud because Banks allegedly called the producer the homophobic f-word on Twitter.
- Not that anyone cares, but her rap is actually pretty strong.
Enjoy the video. Happy Monday.